We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants, Support Workers & Companionship visits with positions available in various locations in Edinburgh. Experience is not necessary as we provide full training and ongoing support. We are also keen to hear from experienced Social Care and Healthcare Support Workers.
• Support and fully funded SVQ2 & SVQ3: Health & Social Care with Training for Care and Edinburgh College
• Flexible working pattern
• Guaranteed hour contracts available. Part time & Casual contracts also available
• Mileage - 40p per mile
• Free uniform & PPE
• £500 Bonus - Refer a Friend
• Ongoing support, supervision & career development options
Responsibilities of the role:
• To provide care in accordance with individual needs and care plans
• Recording and reporting all relevant information relating to an individual
• Listen and observe how individuals prefer their care and support to be delivered and report any observations
• Respond to service and delivery instructions from your supervisor or manager
• Keep all information about service users and their families secure and confidential
• Caring, kind and compassionate
• Experience not necessary – we recruit on the basis of your character and care values, and train you in the skills require.
We have recently increased our wages within the industry to a higher value to ensure our staff enjoy lengthy rewarding career . Up to £12.50 per hour Holidays and Pension.
Full-time hours on a rota basis within hours 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm with every second weekend off.
To keep you and our carers safe we will provide all PPE (Masks, Gloves, Aprons, Hand Sanitiser).
Make a difference in someone's life and apply now by sending your CV. Please ensure you include a full work history and explain any gaps.
• Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
• Salary: £10.90-£12.50 per hour
• Access to company pool car
• Company events
• Company pension
• Free or subsidised travel
• Free parking
• On-site parking
• Referral programme
• Wellness programme
• Weekend availability